Sunday 19 April 2009

today was lovely

considering the daunting-ness of going back to school tomorrow and lots of work to be done i had a really nice day.
the sun is shining lots and me and my sister bonded in the garden.
she is a better gymnast than me but i kicked her ass at bumper cars.
then while i did my food coursework she drew loads of pictures of us as snowmen and bugs and other wonderful things.
we then stapled them all together and she made a front cover, it said me and my sister in a big love heart.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

we also had chocolate arctic roll but brooke took too long to eat hers and it turned into ice cream soup.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment